Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your compare list.
Product was successfully added to your wishlist.
Terms of Service
Use of Website
Refund is allowed if goods are shipped back within 30 days of invoice date, on merchandise costs (and associated tax with respect to Canadian shipments) only, subject to the following:
- Merchandise is returned in as-new condition
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- Merchandise to be returned is sent in packaging sufficient to protect it during transportation (note: original packaging may no longer be sufficient to protect merchandise on a return shipment)
- A completed "Returned Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) form from Small World MUSICFOLDER.com is included
- "CANADIAN GOODS RETURNED" is clearly marked on the shipping container and accompanying paperwork attached to the outside of the container in a shipping pouch, and the assigned RMA number is also marked on the shipping container
- A copy of the original invoice is included
- The return shipping is pre-paid by the customer
- Imprinted or embossed folders, custom built folders, or folder prototypes, are non-refundable.
- Any costs associated with non-compliance with the above will be deducted from the merchandise refund amount.
Specifically, know that if you omit the paperwork detailed above, cross-border return shipments will not be able to be collected until Small World MUSICFOLDER.com pays tax and/or duty and/or handling fees. In cases where some or all of these costs are later recoverable through additional claims to the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency or other entities, Small World MUSICFOLDER.com will still deduct and claim those costs as reasonably incurred for the additional work involved, from the merchandise refund amount.
Website and Online Store Pricing
While we have taken care to ensure accurate pricing on the web site and the on-line store, in the event of a price discrepancy (even if due to coding errors on the part of Small World MUSICFOLDER.com), the official price lists as in hard copy on Small World MUSICFOLDER.com's premises will prevail. Any web orders deviating from the official price list will be cancelled and the customer will be contacted to allow a correctly priced order.