Stay Organized on the Go!
The GIG BAG is designed specially for the singer and/or music professional, with divider and pockets and useful features from pencil holder to removable external water bottle sleeve. It's a great way to efficiently carry all of your music & equipment.
Key Features of the Gig Bag
- Keep everything you need in one place, and be organized every week!
- Carry a laptop on tour too - the gig bag is large and strong enough.
- Keep hydration handy with a detachable & adjustable water bottle holder
- The zipper-closed front pocket can hold The Black Folder or extra music
- Two additional zipper pockets let you store a phone, organizer, metronome, pitch pipe or whatever else you might need during a gig or a tour!
- An inside loop holds a pencil or baton steady and ready for use
- The hand grips and detachable shoulder strap are strong, sturdy, and ergonomic - just like our world-class music folders!
- The slide-resistant shoulder flare includes a name card for easy identification. If your cohorts are lucky enough to have the same great taste as you, then this will help keep track of which gig bag is whose.
- an inside divider keeps delicate music separate - and there's room on the other side for street shoes/clothes
- The bag's plain black surface lets you customize it with a silk-screen printed logo (please contact us for customizability!)
- approximate dimensions: 18 x 13½ x 3½ inches (46 x 34 x 9 cm); 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg).
Bonus: receive a discount when you order 15 or more of this product! Learn More
- Gig Bag
Music folder discounts apply per item at a quantity of 15 and higher.
- A 4% discount applies to items at quantity 15-34.
- A 6% discount applies to items at quantity 35-49.
- A 8% discount applies to items at quantity 50-74.
- A 10% discount applies to items at quantity 75-124.
- An 11% discount applies to items at quantity 125-199.
- A 12% discount applies to items at quantity 200 and higher.
Most accessories (lights, PocketTones, etc.) have the same item discount pricing, and only a few higher-value accessories have different discount structures as specifically noted.