The e-tuner by Boreal Concept
The e-tuner is an innovative keyboard-style electronic tuner and metronome conceived by professional musician Laurence Equilbey, for professional musicians, students and passionate amateurs. The impressive features and performance level of this tool make it an instrument for use in recording studios, at concerts, or in class. Pitch and tonality may be programmed also, to replicate tunings from different periods.
- usable directly or with headphone – belt clip and included ear bud can feed you correct pitch in recording sessions
- operate without looking – bump on keypad lets you confirm notes by touch alone.
- mini-keyboard layout with 13 keys, multi-octave (3)
- adjustable/programmable frequencies to create the desired tonality
- 9 memories of 13 notes
- notes directly adjustable by 1/3 or 1/4 tones
- simultaneous tuning fork and metronome use
- metal stand clip allows installation under the lip of common stands
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.6 x 1.3 inches (128.5 x 67 x 33) mm
- Weight: 1 lb (450 g) with LR6 battery included
Bonus: receive a discount when you order 15 or more of this product! Learn More
- Boreal Concept e-tuner
Music folder discounts apply per item at a quantity of 15 and higher.
- A 4% discount applies to items at quantity 15-34.
- A 6% discount applies to items at quantity 35-49.
- A 8% discount applies to items at quantity 50-74.
- A 10% discount applies to items at quantity 75-124.
- An 11% discount applies to items at quantity 125-199.
- A 12% discount applies to items at quantity 200 and higher.
Most accessories (lights, PocketTones, etc.) have the same item discount pricing, and only a few higher-value accessories have different discount structures as specifically noted.